- D. Services
- Professional services
- Training and spreading
- Investment / Venture Capital
- Human Resources
- Sector dynamisation
Bioga is the main organization that brings the entities of the Galician biotechnology ecosystem together. It is the most representative cluster of the Galician Bioregion and is made up of more than 85 agents, which represent around 90% of the turnover and employment linked to the sector.
The cluster works to improve the positioning, business generation and competitiveness of the Galician biotechnology sector by promoting actions and services directly aimed at the sector's entities.
Bioga focuses its activity on providing personalised services to its partners and the bioecosystem in 6 areas of action:
- Growth and competitive improvement: development of training activities and individualised advice that contribute to the consolidation of companies in the sector.
- Entrepreneurship and project financing: activities aimed at promoting new lines of business and collaboration, as well as actively seeking funding for these.
- Networking and collaborative networks: organisation of high-impact actions that promote the generation of contacts and partnerships.
- Innovation and sectoral hybridisation: generation of new lines of research and collaboration between different agents in the field of R&D in the Life Sciences and other economic sectors.
- Internationalisation and access to new markets: support for companies through activities linked to international promotion, access to new markets and the organisation of trade fairs and trade missions.
- Talent management: support in the monitoring of human capital with the aim of attracting and retaining highly specialised talent in the bio field.
- Establishment of consortia for national and European projects.
- Promotion of initiatives to stimulate the sector.