- C. Industrial Biotechnology
- Manufacture of biotech equipment
- D. Services
- Professional services
With around 1,400 highly qualified employees and 29 locations worldwide, the ZETA Group specialises in the design, construction, automation, digitalisation and qualification of customised biopharmaceutical plants for aseptic process solutions. ZETA acts as a "one-stop shop", combining process engineering with HVAC planning, clean room and building control systems under one roof.
Biopharmaceuticals such as anticancer agents, insulin, vaccines and infusions are produced in these highly complex and customised process plants. ZETA supports its customers throughout the entire drug development and manufacturing process with sophisticated solutions from the laboratory to industrial production. With its smart engineering services, ZETA provides the digital twin of the process plant, and has established itself as an innovation driver for digital solutions in the pharmaceutical and biotech industry.
ZETA is also taking steps towards a more sustainable future for the industry as a whole. Thanks to its decarbonisation strategies, emissions are selectively reduced during the biopharmaceutical manufacturing process.
- Design, construction, automation, digitalisation and qualification of customised biopharmaceutical plants for aseptic process solutions
- Intelligent engineering services – starting from feasibility studies, conceptual basic and detail engineering for process and complete biotech facilities
- Decarbonisation strategies and concepts for the reduction of energy consumptions
ZETA is globally active and now sets focus on developing the Spanish market, looking for new cooperation’s in the biotech and biopharma industry.
- Biopharmaceutical companies:
- planning on transferring a new process from laboratory to production (scale up and engineering services)
- wanting to optimize their process/ revamp their existing facilities
- Biotech companies, who need an experienced process partner in order to establish a complete Biotech facility
- Start up companies which need support from an experienced partner in order to find the right solution for the production of new drugs