- D. Services
- Professional services
- Sector dynamisation
BIOIB´s mission is to promote biotech sector in Balearic Islands and help to create a suitable environment for adding value in Balearic research.
Activity: Identify projects to increase biotech companies competitiveness and generation of public-private initiatives.
Competences and fields intervention: Fostering relationships and synergies between all the stakeholders located in the area and encourage networking with other clusters and agencies. Internationalization, promoting the participation of Balearic Islands' biotech companies in international fairs and congresses.
Research and knowledge consulting for its members in the following areas:
- Accessing government subsidies, research grants and other sources of financing
- Organizing biotechnology events
- Providing an employment and internship database to assist both employers and possible candidates
- Offering consulting services on technical, legislative and market aspects
- Promoting internationalization and the establishment of alliances and R&D collaborations
- Assistance on the creation of SMEs biotechnology companies
- Representing the sector interests in front of Government agencies
- Facilitating the transfer and implementation of biotechnology into sectors where it is traditionally used as well as untraditional sectors.